Wednesday, August 25, 2010

What's that you say???


Ace is 19 months old as of this past Sunday. Holy Moly. We're getting close to 2 and that is just crazy to me.

Little Acey man has quite the vocabulary, and since I use this blog as a sort of baby book I want to record some of these words.

- "Thigh! Thigh!" (translation: outside!)
- "eyesh" (translation: eyes or ice)
- "bye" (translation: of course it is bye. he says it with the greatest southern accent.)
- "ooouuff" (translation: off)
- "was aaat?" (translation: what's that. this could be his most favorite phrase.)
- "bawuul" (translation: ball. again, said with the most amazing southern drawl!)
- "mine" (no translation necessary. with an older brother, he had to learn this one quickly!)
- "ah oh" (translation: I've done something I shouldn't have! Come and fix it, Momma!)

These words are some of the most common, every day words that he uses. He also knows all of the members of our family (momma, daddy, jack jack, j.d.). He also uses a lot of signs and cues to let us know what he wants. He is quite the little talker. He is constantly "saying" something, even if he is the only one who can understand it!

2 comments:

Cecilia said...

What a cutie! He looks like his mama to me.

Robyn Beele said...

Such a good picture! Andrew is talking my ears off also! It is the best!